Shower Glass, Porcelain Tiles, Stone, Acrylic, Vitreous China, Enamel, Plastic, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Vanity Basins, Baths and Toilets. Also removes grease build up on surfaces such as Range-hood filters, BBQ hoods and fresh oil spills.
- Comes in a 2L ready-to-use bottle.
- Is bleach free.
- Removes soap scum and shower grime.
- Can be used on a range of bathroom surfaces.
- Is a convenient, ready-to-use formula.
- Has an extendable trigger, with a 90cm hose.
- Has an adjustable nozzle with two spray settings.
- Requires no scrubbing.
- No strong or irritating fumes.
- Has a fresh vanilla fragrance.
How to apply shower Witch
- Ensure that the shower and shower screen are wet before applying.
- Set the nozzle on the trigger to the ‘fan’ spray setting, and mist the shower screen and surrounds with the product.
- Ensure that the entire surface has been completely covered with the product.
- Leave the product on the surface overnight and rinse off the next day.
- If the surface has a heavy build-up then it would be best to give it a good wipe down before thoroughly rinsing the product residue off the treated surface.
- For all other surfaces, spray on and then wipe off.
- To attach the trigger, remove the sticker and flip open the cap. The hose is coiled inside the sprayer, so pull it out to its full extension of approx 90cm. Firmly insert the hose tip into the bottle. Once the trigger is connected, make sure the nozzle is set to the “OFF” position after use, and transport the product upright as the product may leak through the breather hole.
For further information about this product please visit the Wet and Forget Web Sites